Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Dylan,

It is me - Schoolwork. What's happening? Lately you've been completely ignoring me, you haven't been returning my calls, you've been dodging me in public. And then yesterday I find out you spent 3 hours reading 'On the Road' when I was right there in your backpack just waiting for you in agony to pull me out and maybe flip through a few notebooks, maybe do a few questions. But no, you were with that WHORE Kerouac the whole time weren't you. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother with you. Would it really kill you to maybe review for a test a week early? Maybe to start on assignments a day or two earlier than normal? Well I've got news for you buddy, I'm not gonna stand around and take all this crap anymore. Nope, no more timid passive Schoolwork for you. It's time to straighten things out here good and proper - the way they should be. First things first, absolutely none of this reading for the fun of it until at the very least all of physics has been done. Also: this book you're writing I've heard so much about, Ha! You can forget about her till you can tell me who the hell Franz Boas is and write a proper essay about whatever theory was his.

Love, Schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment