Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I am fucking amazing.

So today, I managed to move all my stuff out of a certain Room 303 without my roomate even noticing and then I put it all in room 301. It makes me giggle inside thinking about what's going through his head right now for by now he's surely opened the fridge/freezer and noticed that all the food that isn't condiments, canned, uncooked rice or uncooked noodles has gone missing. It's made all the more better by the fact that I'm only 20 meters away from him right now. Also: my apartment doesn't have free internet so a month ago me and now-ex-roomate decided to split up the bills for it. He pays one month, I pay the next. He paid last month, I was spose to pay this month. I have the password to his wireless router and I don't grace him with the intelligence to change it. Three-dots-arranged-in-a-triangle-formation ( or simply "Therefore for those non-Math folks) I just scored free internet for the summer.

In other news: The weekly "Worst-possible-way-imaginable-to-have-worded-a-sentence" award was not won by Dr. Tobias Funke this week (for the first time in 291 weeks). No, instead it will be awarded to the group of people who collectively wrote the research paper "Population Dynamics of Snowshoe Hares in Relation to Furbearer Harvest" for this little gem

"Traps were baited with a piece of apple and alfalfa and visited daily. We sexed captured hares and checked females for gestation by palpation."
Needless to say, I laughed at this. Hard. Probably too hard. But in my defense that was probably the 5th paper I'd read in a row. God I hate papers. The worst part is that everytime I read one I find two or three more that I should add to my pile. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an inch thick stack of papers to read by Thursday.

No Spanish Civil War/Allan Quartermain for you Mr. Breck. Not until you've ete your parritch.


"Okay Lyndsay, are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist"
"Yeah and you almost got arrested for those business cards"

Okay, maybe he does still win?

No comments:

Post a Comment