Saturday, June 13, 2009

Science Scouts!

Here are the Science Badges that I have earned thus far from the Order of the Science Scouts of Exemplary Repute and Above Average Physique.



The "Non-Explainer" Badge (Level 1)

Because I can't really explain what I do to my parents





The "I may look like a scientist but I'm also a pirate" Badge

Finally. It's about time people started recognizing pirates as important and productive members of society





The "has worked with acids" Badge

Probably my favorite part about chemistry... or maybe the fires?





The "I've set fire to stuff" Badge (Level 2)







The "I've set fire to stuff" Badge (Level 1)

Curiosity + Fire = Funtimes?




The "statistical linear regression" Badge

I totally know what that means! Even though I hate statistics.





The "I'm into telescope astro" Badge (Level 1)

I should have gotten this one like twelve years ago. SPACE IS COOL!





The " totally digs exothermic reactions" Badge

I think I should get this one doubly cause I'm also the only person I know who actually says "totally digs"




The "has done science whilst under the influence" Badge

Differential equations make so much more sense after a couple of drinks





The "experienced with electrical shock" Badge (Level 3)

Just because the device is unplugged doesn't mean that the capacitors have finished discharging. Life lessons here guys



The "experienced with electrical shock" Badge (Level 2)

Of course, it's alot funnier when someone else does it






The "I'm a scientist who is fundamentally opposed to administrative duties" Badge

Fuck paperwork




The "I will crush you with my math prowess" Badge

All run in terror or I will seriously linearize your systems





The "arts and crafts" Badge

Who doesn't love arts and crafts?





The "I talk about science" Badge

Man, science is awesome. Everyone should talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment