Sunday, January 4, 2009

Greetings Blog-o-Sphere

Two words in and I'm already ripping off xkcd, shan't happen again I promise. As is, it's 1:18 in the morning and I'm thinking about cutting my hair. Or perhaps a proper introduction is in place? Seems awfully late for meeting new people but alas, people come by so rarely I'd best not waste the chance.

Hello, m'name is Dylan and I'm very pleased to meet you. *shake hands*


Secret fact about me #1: I think I have something not quite insomnia. I don't have any trouble falling asleep, I don't have any trouble staying asleep,
I don't have nightmares, I usually sleep well. The problem is that I don't ever feel the need to sleep. Sure, I'm tired right now - could be unconscious in under five minutes but there's no actual desire to sleep and until I actually concentrate on falling asleep, it won't happen. It bothers me, probably isn't healthy but I've never been one to worry about my health. Still though... seems a bit odd. Why don't I want to sleep?


Anyways, the blag (frick!). Been pondering about this awhile, something to do late at night, a way to organize my thoughts haphazardly, a sneaky little hidey-hole where I can say anything I want about myself or anyone or anything. My blag, my rules, EAT IT WORLD!.

Apologies, I'm not usually that rude to a guest. Please, take off your shoes and hat, stay awhile, things might get interesting.

PS - I'm cutting my hair now... hopefully it doesn't suck?


No comments:

Post a Comment