Monday, January 12, 2009

I think I'm in the wrong major?

So my Monday today opened up with one of the most frustrating classes I've ever had. First off, the Prof talked to us about an assignment due Friday that I'm still not entirely sure what we need to do for it, much less how we should go about doing these things. Then, she put a question on the board where we had to use partial fractions to find the integral of a function ( dP/dt = rP(k-p)), something that apparently no one in the class has been taught before because we were all equally confused.

Nonetheless, I was apparently doing somewhat the right thing when she walked past my desk and then for her advice to me she started going on about how k and P and A and B were different animals or some such shit like that so they couldn't be grouped together. Frickin' duh! That was my problem, I couldn't group the like terms together cause the frickin' A and the frickin' B were different so I couldn't get rid of that goddamn motherfucking P FUCK FRICKIN' FUCK FUCKIN' FRICK FUCK.

Anyways, eventually figured that out and then she goes on and starts doing this proof to some sort of theorem that we actually don't know so naturally the entire proof is entirely foriegn and useless to me. GODDAMN. Then, we do a question using that theorem and it turns out that, instead of being something that actually needs a proof, it's just common sense and I had been doing it for years anyways (Basically Chain Rule inverted). I hate terrible Profs.

Then right after that, I sat in on my friends poetry class and it was so rad, it went by so fast and everything was so awesome and interesting and, even though I hadn't read the poem they were analysing, I was able to keep up.

So, yay for me, seems I found out two years too late that I prefer poetry to maths. Though, I'm not much a fan of essays... who knows? I'm in it deep now so I'm stuck with math but I'm always one to postulate.

Also: I think I have a webcomic now... cool? It'll be here once I actually get working on it (soon... probably today). I might also be writing the occasional article for the same site

No comments:

Post a Comment