Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ablargh

You know that feeling where you're completely apathetic towards everything that you're supposed to be doing and are just too damn lazy to give a shit about life? Well I have it - for about the last week and a half actually and right now I kindave wanna go to sleep until May 2022 because that seems like it'll be a good month and if it isn't I'll just go back to sleep. Hey, by that point, who would miss me?. See, the worst part about all of this is it just keeps getting worse and worse as the amount of work that I shouldave started on already gets bigger and bigger.

Laziness as a function of work that needs to get done, it seems, is an exponential function. It'll be a miracle if that last sentence isn't the only math I do today. More importantly, screw you simple harmonic motion. I take that back actually, SHM is pretty okay, my problem lies with second order differential equations and the fact that I have to do SO FRICKIN MANY OF THEM by Friday.

Yes, "so frickin' many" is numerically equal to 4 when we're talking about math questions. If anybody ever says "There's only four left, you're practically done" I will punch them in the face with a sledgehammer.

I'll eventually snap out of this and get everything all done miraculously on time yet again but that'll mean probably not sleeping on Wednesday or Thursday and that thought makes me want to go to bed.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment